Shoe Kits for customing your own Converse trainers
I have developed a shoe kit showing you how to bling up the rubber toe of any Converse trainers (or similar style of rubber toe shoes).
As well as written guidelines and photo images for every step of the way, there are some extra tips on how to add crystals to other sections of your shoes too!
The kits come with a pretty organza bag and make for a great gift. They are also a fun way to spend some craft time together for a hen activity or birthday party!
Get in touch if you would like a kit made up for you.
- High Grade Eimass Crystals (clear)
- Small Crystals (for those really tiny areas)
- Microfibre Cloth (to polish the crystals)
- 2 x 5ml bottles non-toxic crystal glue (safe on the skin)
- Alcohol Wipe
- 1 x Jewel Setter Pencil (to lift and apply the crystals)
- 1 x Tray (to hold the crystals and help turn them over)
- Cocktail Sticks
- Step-by-step - FULL INSTRUCTIONS with images for Converse (or similar shoes)
- Extra Design Ideas are included in the Kit